Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Todo Todo ang Morning Rush

I've been meaning blog about this for some time now. busy lang kasi. so here goes.


I'm a silent rusher (foifi).. I heart chico and del's tandem.nakakatawa talaga, ever since I was in college i was already a fan of the morning rush. I remember there was a time na i had a 7:30 am class, but since one portion of their top ten segment was also being aired at the same time, i would stay inside my car first and finish it. ayun laging late! Now,I work from 6am-3pm, I hardly get to tune in except for my day off (1 day lang e) thats if i wake up early pa. so i just download their podcast,put it in my ipod, and voila! i get to listen to my favorite wacky tandem anytime i want. they're my "pampatulog" at night. Often times at work i would laugh by myself when im listening to them, natatawa nalang mga staff ko sakin (baliw daw ako). akala kasi nila music ang pinapakinggan ko e. oh, and i also follow chicos blog. its CooL eh. kahit sa blog nakakatawa parin si chico. last na,i just want to say,si chico kaboses ni spongebob square pants. hehe




Chandler,chandler, chandler...well chandlers a fan of..(wait for it)...TODO TODO WALANG PRENO! with Ms. Winnie Cordero and Mr. Ariel Ureta. YESSSS! favorite nya yan! i know, there's nothing wrong with that?! i like them as well.(funny si Ariel Ureta eh) but i would always tease chandler kasi wala syang fave FM station,meron sya AM station..hehe Chandler would watch their show in the morning (ch. 26 sky cable)

One time we were doing grocery shopping,she saw a poster of Winnie Cordero (which I did not see,at first) and she said with much Gusto,"uy si DelaMar ng buhay ko oh!" i didn't understand at first,but later on i realized that what she was saying was :

     Foifi                   Chandler
Chico and Del = Ariel Ureta and Winnie Cordero

Chico = Ariel U.
Delamar = Winnie C.

hence si Winnie Cordero ang Delamar ng buhay ni chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment