Friday, December 3, 2010

What's for Chow?!

H20, Spaghetti & Yoohoo
Its Camaron Diaz' bday today. She had some friends over,they had spaghetti,pizza and chicken. I ate merienda there also. sarap.. Its now 7:22 pm I'm hungry na so I went down to check what's for dinner, to my tummy's delight we have left over spaghetti from this afternoon..umay! haha. buti nalang my Yoohoo ako.

Speaking of.. i <3 yoohoo. i dunno where to get it here in the philippines kasi. before they used to have it in S&R and Parco,but they stopped carrying it anymore. I just had a friend from the states send me this tetra packed yoohoo (thanks to kleng and malou). Saraaapp talaga. sabi ni Chandler it tastes like Milo lang daw, but i refuse to believe her. yoohoo's taste is far from Milo/Ovaltine (at least for me). Basta i Love It!

Kayo, whats your chow now?

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment